The Script!

I'm not into American music I think..(Dengar gak but not really)...
Bagi aku American ni sama jenis plagiat macam Indon who claim everything as diorang punya culture...
So frankly said I'm into Britpop right now thanx to Wan Hafiy yang 24/7 bukak lagu Brit 90's...

Sekarang ni dah tinggal lagi 30% download aku....
Currently downloading Science & Faith fom The Script...
so here's the cheap fact about The Script Band yang sempat di wiki coz aku nak dengar album tu so kena la tau sejarahnya dulu kan?

The Script ni ialah sebuah band from Dublin , Ireland....
Ada 3 member, Danny O'Donoghue , Mark Sheehan , And Glen Power...
Bergenrekan Soft Rock,Pop Rock,Indie Rock,Soul...(I'm on the right track I think)...
Influenced By U2,The Police,TheNeptunes,Timbaland(that Mufakka Timbaland?) & Van Morrison...
Masa mula - mula nak naik,Mak Sheehan mati,dimana ini sangat memberi tekanan pada Sheehan,yet coz mak dia mati O'Donoghue dapat banyak idea nak buat lirik...
O'Donoghue said that "That was the time when it finally came home to me how important music was to me, cos in my darkest moments that's what got me through."(cool!)
Then 10 months later Papa O'Donoghue mati...
Even in such a hard time the band still can survive...

Release album Self-Titled 'The Script' pada tahun 2008...
Single :

We Cry
The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Breakeven

Then Diorang Release Album Science & Faith pada tahun 2010...
Single yang dah release cuma For The First Time jelah...
Ever heard Kris Allen 'Live Like We're Dying'?...
Itu another plagiarism from United States of America...
It's originated from The Script lah!....

0 comments:

Post a Comment